ORIJEN Dry Dog Food, Regional Red, Biologically Appropriate & Grain Free


Price: $114.99 - $113.00


Featuring an unmatched diversity of red meats, ORIJEN’s Biologically Appropriate Regional Red dog food feeds your dog’s biological need for a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients. Mother Nature did it best, and ORIJEN is following her lead with a nutrient-dense dry dog food that’s modeled after the diet dogs have evolved to eat. ORIJEN Regional Red is packed with ranch-raised beef, wild boar, bison, grass-fed lamb, and Yorkshire pork that make up 85% of the ingredients list. The other 15% are vegetables, fruits, and botanicals, with no grains or plant protein concentrates. From Dachshunds to Great Danes, ORIJEN Regional Red nourishes dogs of all breeds and life stages completely while offering a delicious flavor that they’ll love.

ORIJEN pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this grain-free dog food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food also follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature. It contains appropriate ratios of meat, organs, and cartilage or bone, with none of the grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates that typify conventional dog food. The result is a protein-rich, carb-limited dog food that’s loaded with a variety of fresh meats to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.

Red-meat dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients
Dry dog food nourishes dogs according to their biological needs with 38% protein and 20% carbohydrates
Offers a rich diversity of fresh and raw meats; 85% meat inclusions, 15% veggies & fruits, and 0% grain, tapioca, or plant protein concentrates
WholePrey ratios of fresh meat, organs, and cartilage or bones supply virtually every nutrient your dog needs. Age range description: All Life Stages
Biologically Appropriate foods made in the USA in our own kitchen. Our Customer Care team would love to hear from you at 877-939-0006 or customercare@championpetfoods.com